Facebook Sign In With Mobile Number 2017
1. Direct your browser to Facebook's site and log in if you have actually not already done so. Utilize your associated e-mail address or username to visit this time.
2. Click the "Account" button in the upper-right corner of Facebook's web page, then click "Account Settings" in the list of alternatives that appears. This takes you to a brand-new page.
3. Click the "Mobile" tab in the brand-new page, then click "Register for Facebook Text Messages." Select your country and mobile carrier, then click "Next." This prompts you to text a letter to a specific number. Do so from the phone you wish to include to your account, then wait a moment. You need to receive a text message containing a verification code. Enter this code into the suitable field in Facebook, then click "Next" again.
4. Select your preferences on the new page that opens. You can select whether and how typically to get text messages about numerous occasions on Facebook. Click "Save Preferences" when you are done. You have now successfully added the mobile phone number to your Facebook account.
5. Click "Account," then "Logout." Enter your mobile phone number into the "Email" field and type your Facebook password into the "Password" field. Click "Login" to log into Facebook utilizing your cellular phone number.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Facebook Sign In With Mobile Number 2017 with your friends.