Facebook Sign In Mobile Phone 2017
1. Direct your browser to Facebook's site and log in if you have actually not currently done so. Use your associated email address or username to visit this time.
2. Click the "Account" button in the upper-right corner of Facebook's house page, then click "Account Settings" in the list of alternatives that appears. This takes you to a brand-new page.
3. Click the "Mobile" tab in the brand-new page, then click "Register for Facebook Text Messages." Select your country and mobile provider, then click "Next." This prompts you to text a letter to a particular number. Do so from the phone you wish to include to your account, then wait a minute. You should receive a text message containing a verification code. Enter this code into the proper field in Facebook, then click "Next" again.
4. Select your preferences on the new page that opens. You can choose whether and how often to get text messages about numerous events on Facebook. Click "Conserve Preferences" when you are done. You have now effectively added the cellphone number to your Facebook account.
5. Click "Account," then "Logout." Enter your cellphone number into the "Email" field and type your Facebook password into the "Password" field. Click "Login" to log into Facebook utilizing your cellular phone number.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Facebook Sign In Mobile Phone 2017 with your friends.