Facebook Search For People Without Logging In
Facebook People Browse
1. Navigate your web browser to the Facebook People Browse page at facebook.com/people-search.php.
2. Type a very first and/or surname in package identified "Search for People by Name" and push "Enter." This displays a list of users whose names match or almost match the one you entered.
3. Click the name of a user you think may be the individual you are looking for. This shows the "Information" page for that person's Facebook profile.
4. Read the "Details" page of the Facebook user whose name you clicked in Action 3 to establish whether this is the individual you are browsing for. Depending upon that user's privacy settings you can view activities, interests, websites and other information.
5. Repeat Steps 2 through 4 as required until you discover the person you are looking for.
Facebook Status Update Browse
1. Browse your browser to the OpenBook website at openbook.org.
2. Type a keyword or phrase in the box labeled "Search for Facebook Updates" and push "Go into." This displays a list of status updates that match or nearly match the keyword you went into, in addition to the linked names of the Facebook users who published the updates.
3. Click the name of a user you believe may be the individual you are looking for. This shows the "Details" page for that individual's Facebook profile.
4. Click the name of a user you would like to know more about. This shows the "Details" page for that individual's Facebook profile.
5. Repeat Steps 2 through 4 as wanted.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Facebook Search For People Without Logging In with your friends.