Facebook Full Site Not Mobile
1. Using URL
This is one of the most basic technique to load Facebook complete desktop website on your android phone. We can say that it's an authorities technique from Facebook due to the fact that the URL which we're going to utilize is FB's own URL.
- Just open your internet browser and enter this URL http://www.facebook.com/home.php. Do not forget to include 'www' in front of facebook.
- It'll open as a mobile site if you're not visited, once you have actually logged into the Facebook, you can see complete version of Facebook.
- Bookmark the above link to open it in one click or remember to add home.php every time you wish to access desktop website.
2. Using Web Browser In Constructed Function
This function is offered on practically every popular browser. Mobile internet browsers have a performance to open desktop view of any site you are surfing. Here I am taking example of Google Chrome android browser.
- Release your web browser, you can access it from your Smart device's home screen.
- Click the three dots on the leading right corner.
- Now choose Request Desktop Site from the menu. (There can be various options for this. Here in Google Chrome it is mentioned as above strong term.
- Now just input facebook.com in the address bar and that's it. You're done.
3. One More Way
This is another great working method if you're using mobile variation and wan na change to desktop on the other hand.
- Open your phone web browser. (Here I am taking example of Google Chrome).
- Open http://m.facebook.com, wait till it loads.
- Now click on the menu from the top right corner.
- Scroll to the end of the menu and there you can see a choice Desktop Website, simply click on it and that' t it.
Note: - It is constantly recommended to turn your screen while accessing desktop site on your mobile. Landscape mode will give a much better view of text and image of the site. To use landscape mode simply choose turn screen notice bar.
So readers this was all about how to fill facebook desktop variation on your android mobile. Hope among the method would work for you. If you're facing any hassle or having any doubt or query then do not hesitate to leave a remark listed below in the comment area. Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on Facebook Full Site Not Mobile. Many thanks.