Facebook Find A Friend
If you 'd like to discover how you can discover your long lost pals on Facebook, here are a few methods to assist you do this:
Email Contact List
1. After you log in to Facebook, check out http://www.facebook.com/find-friends and a long list of e-mail service providers and communication/chat networks (e.g. AOL, Hotmail, Comcast, Gmail, Yahoo, Skype) will appear.
2. Select the email accounts you wish to import contacts from and enter your email/username and/or password.
3. Click "Discover Friends" and your contacts will be imported. A list of buddies from your contacts who have an existing Facebook will appear
4. Select the friends you want to "Add" to your Facebook account.
5. Last, but not least, for the email contacts that do not have an existing Facebook account, you will be asked if you wish to welcome them to join you on Facebook.
1. After visiting to Facebook, you can type in the name of the person you are searching for in the "Search" bar situated at the top of the page.
2. Your search result will consist of Individuals, Facebook Pages, Places, Groups, and so on, so you will have to filter so that only "People" appear in your search engine result. To do this, click the "People" tab located in the left navigation bar. Your search outcome will now include just People with the name you got in formerly in the search bar.
3. If the person you are looking for does not appear on the first page of outcomes, you can narrow your results by going into where they live, where they went to school, or the name of the business they work for. To do this, at the top of the page you will see noted under "Search Tools" the following filters, Location, Education, and Work environment. Select the filter you wish to use and enter their place, school or office.
People You Might Know (Facebook Ideas).
The first two methods listed above should assist you start. Nevertheless, another popular function that has actually helped me reconnect with buddies is the "Individuals You Might Know" function. I suggest taking a look at this after you have actually included a handful of buddies since Facebook will suggest buddies based upon the individuals you are currently gotten in touch with on Facebook.
Individuals You May Know looks at, to name a few things, your existing good friend list and their buddies, your education details and your work information. If you are currently good friends on Facebook with some individuals from your last task, for example, you may discover some more of your former colleagues (assuming they are visible to you in search) among the "People You May Know' ideas.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Facebook Find A Friend with your friends.