Facebook Deactivate Account
I clicked through to see why:
Fake accounts are an offense of our Statement of Rights and Duties. All accounts should comply with the following policies:
- You must supply your real given name and last name. Impersonating anybody or anything is prohibited.
- You are not permitted to produce multiple accounts that exist entirely for the usage of Facebook Platform applications.
- It is an offense of Facebook policy to preserve more than one account on the website.
- Profiles (timelines) created to represent celebrities, pets, concepts, or inanimate objects are strictly forbidden.
- Profiles (timelines) produced for the purpose of spamming or bothering others are strictly prohibited.
Individuals on Facebook wish to connect with their genuine pals and the individuals they understand in the real world. Since phony accounts can damage the integrity of this environment, they are not enabled to remain on the website.
It appears that lastly Facebook are actially starting to implement their policy about multiple accounts and phony profile names. The problem is-- my name Di Coke is real, and I only have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the concern, as their policy states: Labels can be used as a very first or middle name if they're a variation of your real first or surname (like Bob rather of Robert).
So what happened? Well, I believe it is among two things-- either someone has actually reported my account as being phony, or Facebook are having a clampdown on making use of brand names. In any case, I was worthy of a caution first, before they disabled my account and removed my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I cannot access the 4 pages I'm an Administrator on-- and no one has the ability to contact me by means of Facebook. As a Blogger and Social Network Supervisor, this is a significant blow. It's been 3 hours since they disabled my account and I hope this is sorted ASAP. Up until then, if you need to, you can call me via Twitter or e-mail.
And to those of you reading this who have 2 Facebook accounts or use comping labels-- take this as a caution! If your account gets disabled you'll require to publish ID revealing your real name to reactivate it, and I do not think a lot of you have passports with the name 'Fortunate MSE Turnips' on do you?!
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Facebook Deactivate Account with your friends.