1. Log in to your Facebook account and type "countdown clock" (without quotes) in the search field on the page. Click the "See more outcomes for countdown clock" link that shows in the drop-down list, and then click the "Apps" link on the left side to raise all the applications that perform this task.
2. Review the countdown clock applications, such as Graduation Countdown Clock or CBC Countdown Clock, to discover the one you wish to use. Click the "View App" button on the right to go to this page.
3. Click the "Information," "Wall" and "Reviews" links on the left to discover out more information about the clock. When all set, click the "Add to My Page" link in the bottom, left corner to start the setup process.
4. Follow the prompts to include the countdown feature to your account and access the application page that lets you configure your clock. Use the available menus to choose a style and get in a date you wish to track. Click the "Publish" or "Post" link to continue.
5. Click the "Profile" link in the menu bar to see the countdown clock feature published to your Wall.
The countdown clock applications all differ a little, depending upon the one you pick.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on Facebook Countdown. Many thanks.