Facebook Countdown Timer
1. Log in to your Facebook account and type "countdown clock" (without quotes) in the search field on the page. Click the "See more results for countdown clock" link that displays in the drop-down list, and then click the "Apps" link on the left side to raise all the applications that perform this task.
2. Evaluation the countdown clock applications, such as Graduation Countdown Clock or CBC Countdown Clock, to find the one you wish to use. Click the "View App" button on the right to go to this page.
3. Click the "Information," "Wall" and "Evaluations" links on the left to discover more information about the clock. When prepared, click the "Include to My Page" link in the bottom, left corner to start the setup process.
4. Follow the triggers to add the countdown function to your account and gain access to the application page that lets you configure your clock. Utilize the offered menus to choose a design and enter a date you desire to track. Click the "Release" or "Post" link to proceed.
5. Click the "Profile" link in the menu bar to see the countdown clock feature posted to your Wall.
The countdown clock applications all vary somewhat, depending upon the one you pick.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on Facebook Countdown Timer. Many thanks.