Facebook Block Friends Of Friends
It's essential to note this in advance-- by obstructing somebody you are not 100% totally obstructing absolutely every perhaps interaction on Facebook with that person. As Facebook explains:
If you block somebody, they will not be able to discover you in a Facebook search, see your profile, or engage with you through Facebook channels (such as Wall posts, Poke, and so on). Any Facebook ties you presently have with an individual you block will be broken (for example, relationship connections, Relationship Status, and so on). Keep in mind that obstructing someone might not avoid all interactions and interactions in third-party applications, and does not reach elsewhere on the Internet.
It's also worth mentioning that when you obstruct somebody, not only will they not be able to see what "you're doing" on Facebook-- you won't have the ability to see exactly what they're doing either. It is a two-way block.
1. To begin with, sign in to your Facebook account. To the upper-right corner, hover your cursor over the Settings link. A little 'drop-down' menu will appear. Click Account Settings
2. Click the handle link in the Privacy area of your settings page.
3. Get in the name of the person you wish to obstruct in the Individual field. At the same time, you can enter their email address in the Email filed, however you'll have to know exactly which email address they have actually associated with their Facebook account. Now click the Block button.
4. If the name you got in matches more than someone, a list will appear displaying all the possible matches. Find the individual you wish to block, and click the Block button.
5. If at any point you wish to remove this block, go back to your Account Settings page, and click the eliminate link beside the blocked person.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Facebook Block Friends Of Friends with your friends.