Facebook App For Android Download
1. Open Google Play. Tap its icon located on the home screen to open Google Play Store.
- If you cannot discover the icon on the first page, swipe either left and right, or up and down the screen (depending upon your phone design) to change between pages and search for the Google Play Shop icon.
- If the app is not on your home screen, attempt browsing for it in the app drawer.
2. Browse for "Facebook" in the search bar. Tap the search tool (magnifying glass icon) at the top-right corner of Google Play and type in "Facebook." Press "OK" on your keyboard to begin searching.
3. Access the app's info page. The main website needs to be the very first app to come out in the list. Tap it.
4. Tap on the Install button. The app will automatically download and set up to your phone. Once it has ended up downloading, just tap Open, if you're still on the Google Play page. If you've headed out of Google Play, simply try to find the Facebook app icon in your list of applications.
- If you're requested any special approval, merely tap the Okay button on the permission prompt to begin the download, which will take around a couple of seconds, depending on your connection speed.
- After installation, you can access Facebook on your Android gadget through the app.
How to install Facebook Home on Android 4.0 or higher
Facebook Home is available for a minimal variety of Android gadgets. These consist of the Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note II, HTC One X, HTC One X+, and HTC First. The good news is, members of the xda Developers Forum produced a way to set up Facebook House on any Android device with Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich/Jelly Bean).
xda is a site for sophisticated Android users for software modifications that require higher understanding of the Android operating system. Lots of mods need root gain access to and a healing ROM. However, you do not require either of those to set up Facebook Home.
This installation of Facebook House was completed on the Samsung Galaxy Nexus and your gadget might have various places for different settings.
For Facebook House to set up correctly, you need to uninstall any other Facebook-related apps. You can uninstall apps through the Settings menu by choosing Apps. Scroll down to each Facebook-related app and tap on it. Now strike the uninstall button to remove the app from your device.
You will also have to permit apps from Unidentified sources. Allowing installation from unidentified sources can be a prospective security threat because it allows unsigned (unverified) apps to be installed. You need to always be conscious of this when proceeding. In the settings menu scroll down and tap on security and choose Unknown sources.
Install a file supervisor app on your device. File manager apps let you see files in your device with a file explorer. Astro File Supervisor is a common choice because it's easy to utilize. In addition to seeing files, Astro File Manager can backup your apps and files in addition to sideload apps outside of Google Play.
Head over to the xda Developers Forum and download the Facebook files. There will be 2 download links: one archive for Facebook House and the Facebook app apks and the 2nd for Facebook Messenger.
To make the files much easier to manage, download them to a folder on your desktop. Extract the FB_Home RAR with an archive program such as WinRAR. You will have the files "com.facebook.home" and "com.facebook.katana." Connect your Android device to your computer system and move the files to an easy to discover area.
Open Astro File Supervisor and find the folder that you formerly copied. First install com.facebook.katana.apk (Facebook app) followed by com.facebook.home.apk (Facebook House launcher app). Now you can install fborca242.apk to include Facebook Messenger.
Making It Possible For Facebook House.
To make it possible for Facebook House, open the Facebook app and log in with your username and password. Open Facebook settings and scroll to the bottom of options to make it possible for Facebook Home. A menu will appear asking if you desire to use Facebook Home or the default Android Launcher. Choose Facebook Home and set it as the primary launcher by choosing Constantly.
A new house.
Considering that the Android device you've set up Facebook Home on isn't an officially supported gadget, some functions may vary. You can disable Facebook Home by returning to the App Settings menu and unchecking "Enable Facebook House.".
Using Facebook Home alters the performance of your Android device. If you're a constant user of the social network, then the launcher might be helpful. With the small selection of supported devices, this may be the only way you can personally test Facebook Home and see if you like it. If you wonder on how Facebook deals with an official device, here's our hands on installed on the Samsung Galaxy S3. And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Facebook App For Android Download with your friends.