Download Facebook Com For Android
1. Open Google Play. Tap its icon situated on the house screen to open Google Play Store.
- If you can't find the icon on the first page, swipe either left and right, or up and down the screen (depending upon your phone model) to switch in between pages and look for the Google Play Shop icon.
- If the app is not on your house screen, attempt looking for it in the app drawer.
2. Look for "Facebook" in the search bar. Tap the search tool (magnifying glass icon) at the top-right corner of Google Play and type in "Facebook." Press "OK" on your keyboard to start browsing.
3. Access the app's info page. The official site should be the first app to come out in the list. Tap it.
4. Tap on the Install button. The app will immediately download and set up to your phone. Once it has completed downloading, merely tap Open, if you're still on the Google Play page. If you've headed out of Google Play, simply search for the Facebook app icon in your list of applications.
- If you're asked for any unique consent, simply tap the Okay button on the authorization prompt to begin the download, which will take around a couple of seconds, depending upon your connection speed.
- After setup, you can access Facebook on your Android device through the app.
The best ways to install Facebook Home on Android 4.0 or greater
Facebook Home is available for a restricted variety of Android devices. These include the Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note II, HTC One X, HTC One X+, and HTC First. Fortunately, members of the xda Developers Forum developed a way to set up Facebook Home on any Android device with Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich/Jelly Bean).
xda is a site for advanced Android users for software application modifications that need higher understanding of the Android operating system. Lots of mods require root access and a recovery ROM. However, you do not need either of those to install Facebook House.
This installation of Facebook Home was completed on the Samsung Galaxy Nexus and your device may have various places for numerous settings.
For Facebook The home of set up properly, you must uninstall any other Facebook-related apps. You can uninstall apps through the Settings menu by choosing Apps. Scroll down to each Facebook-related app and tap on it. Now strike the uninstall button to get rid of the app from your gadget.
You will likewise have to allow apps from Unidentified sources. Allowing installation from unknown sources can be a potential security risk because it permits anonymous (unproven) apps to be installed. You ought to constantly know this when continuing. In the settings menu scroll down and tap on security and select Unknown sources.
Set up a file manager app on your gadget. File manager apps let you see files in your gadget with a file explorer. Astro File Manager is a typical choice since it's simple to utilize. Along with viewing files, Astro File Supervisor can backup your apps and files along with sideload apps outside of Google Play.
Head over to the xda Developers Forum and download the Facebook files. There will be 2 download links: one archive for Facebook House and the Facebook app apks and the 2nd for Facebook Messenger.
To make the files simpler to handle, download them to a folder on your desktop. Extract the FB_Home RAR with an archive program such as WinRAR. You will have the files "com.facebook.home" and "com.facebook.katana." Connect your Android device to your computer system and move the files to an easy to discover location.
Open Astro File Supervisor and find the folder that you previously copied. Initially install com.facebook.katana.apk (Facebook app) followed by com.facebook.home.apk (Facebook Home launcher app). Now you can install fborca242.apk to include Facebook Messenger.
Enabling Facebook Home.
To make it possible for Facebook House, open the Facebook app and log in with your username and password. Open Facebook settings and scroll to the bottom of choices to make it possible for Facebook Home. A menu will appear asking if you want to use Facebook House or the default Android Launcher. Select Facebook Home and set it as the main launcher by choosing Constantly.
A brand-new house.
Because the Android device you've installed Facebook House on isn't really an officially supported gadget, some functions might vary. You can disable Facebook Home by returning to the App Settings menu and unchecking "Make it possible for Facebook Home.".
Utilizing Facebook Home changes the performance of your Android gadget. If you're a continuous user of the social media, then the launcher might be helpful. With the small selection of supported devices, this may be the only method you can personally evaluate Facebook House and see if you like it. If you're curious on how Facebook deals with an official device, here's our hands on set up on the Samsung Galaxy S3. And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Download Facebook Com For Android with your friends.