Delete All Wall Posts Facebook
It's been 3 years because we posted a post on the best ways to wipe your Facebook timeline and strip it down to nothing however all of us know how Facebook changes every so often, breaking tricks and hacks discovered to make the social media platform more useable.
An Android app to erase your Facebook timeline was also released which we composed about however I'm sure Facebook has actually eliminated this currently. The technique posted in the article to wipe tidy Facebook timeline not works and we were called by one of our users who brought it to our notification.
I tried it and understood it was true. iMacros is a Firefox plugin that immediately loops whatever you tell it to do on a web page. Merely tell it to delete a post and loop it, it keeps doing it till each post has been deleted.
The brand-new timeline doesn't support this add-on however then I just personally found a way around it that works pretty well. If you're stressed over past status updates and images on your Facebook timeline messing up your task potential customers or individual life, here's a way out.
Utilizing iMacros to Erase all Facebook Timeline Posts
- Now kick back, unwind and see the magic take place. You can switch to another tab and just go ahead doing something else but make certain to examine every now and then to see if the posts are still being deleted.
This works quite well at the time of writing this article. By the method, managing your privacy settings is suggested and we have a thorough on that you can inspect out.
How do I delete all my posts on Facebook at when using an Android/Windows PC?
To erase Facebook Posts at one time, you need to initially login to your Facebook Account.
- Go To Activity Log (Leading Right Fall Menu).
- To Delete Posts made by you, Switch to Your Posts, you can find a Pencil like Icon, click it & select Delete to delete it. There is also a choice to hide the Facebook Posts by choosing Hidden from Timeline.
- Erase it one by one & make your Timeline look tidy and clear.
- To Delete Posts tagged by another person, Change to Posts You're Tagged In, you can discover a Pencil like Icon, click it & choose Erase to erase it. There is also a choice to hide it by selecting Hidden from Timeline.
Unfortunately there is no choice to delete all posts simultaneously, you have do it one by one.
If it's a Facebook Page, you can delete approximately 25 posts at when.
The best ways to erase Facebook Posts at the same time on your Facebook Page?
- Open Your Facebook Page.
- Change To Publishing Tools.
- Select the Checkbox that you can find at Top of all your Posts & simply below the text "Published Posts".
- Click on Actions and Delete alternative.
- You can delete approximately 25 posts at once. Un-Select those which you desire to left behind on your Page.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Delete All Wall Posts Facebook with your friends.