Create A Facebook Event
1. Click the Events tab (it's beside the Members tab below the member pictures).
This takes you to the group's Event Calendar, which shows any approaching group events.
2. Click the Produce Event button.
This opens the Produce New Event pop-up window.
3. Complete the occasion information.
This consists of the occasion's name, area, date, and time.
Notice that the privacy of the event is prefilled as the group name. If you wish to change the privacy, you can do so by clicking the group name. Since chances are that you're producing an event from the group because it's a group occasion, think about leaving the Privacy setting alone. By default, that means that just group members will have the ability to see the occasion and RSVP to it.
4. Decide whether you desire to invite all group members by selecting or not selecting the Invite All Members check box.
Regardless of what you choose, all members will be able to view the occasion and RSVP. However, if you leave the Invite All Members box selected, when group members are notified about the event, they will be told that you were the one who welcomed them.
5. Click Create.
This brings you to the event's page, where you can add an event image and keep track of RSVPs. As the occasion creator, you're instantly listed as going to. The post appears in the group's current posts and in members' News Feeds.
To RSVP to a group event, follow these actions:
1. Click the occasion's name in the Recent Posts section of the group.
This takes you to the Occasion Web page, which reveals you more info about the occasion, including who has actually already RSVPed.
2. Pick Join, Perhaps, or Decrease.
All these alternatives huge blue buttons on the right side of the page.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Create A Facebook Event with your friends.