Countdown App For Facebook
1. Log in to your Facebook account and type "countdown clock" (without quotes) in the search field on the page. Click the "See more results for countdown clock" link that displays in the drop-down list, and then click the "Apps" link on the left side to bring up all the applications that perform this job.
2. Review the countdown clock applications, such as Graduation Countdown Clock or CBC Countdown Clock, to discover the one you want to use. Click the "View App" button on the right to go to this page.
3. Click the "Info," "Wall" and "Evaluations" links on the delegated find out more information about the clock. When all set, click the "Contribute to My Page" link in the bottom, left corner to begin the installation procedure.
4. Follow the triggers to include the countdown function to your account and access the application page that lets you configure your clock. Use the offered menus to choose a style and enter a date you want to track. Click the "Release" or "Post" connect to proceed.
5. Click the "Profile" link in the menu bar to see the countdown clock feature published to your Wall.
The countdown clock applications all vary slightly, depending upon the one you select.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on Countdown App For Facebook. Many thanks.