Can You Get Deleted Messages Back From Facebook
1. Log into your Facebook account.
2. Click a little triangle at the suggestion right corner of the screen near the lock icon.
3. When the drop-down menu occurs, select Settings.
4. Select the General tab at the top left of the menu.
5. Locate the Download a copy of your Facebook information link positioned below the General settings box.
6. Press Download a copy button.
7. On the Download Your Information window, click Download Archive to begin downloading.
8. Enter your Facebook password and press Send to continue.
9. When the data is downloaded, open the data folder and find the index.htm file in the facebook-yourusername folder.
10. Now you need to discover the Messages folder and search for the conversation that you need. Hopefully, you'll discover it!
To prevent important Facebook messages from loss or unexpected elimination, we would recommend you to configure Facebook to send out copies of messages to your e-mail account. For this purpose, you need to:
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Click on a little triangle at the suggestion right corner of the screen near the lock icon and choose Settings from a drop-down menu.
- Open Alerts settings and click Edit button together with the Email messages.
- On the new window, discover the Exactly what you'll receive choice and mark the Select the All notifications, other than the ones you unsubscribe from.
- Then scroll down and click Switch on near the Messages choice (the very first one from the list).
That's it. Now all Facebook messages will instantly be sent to your e-mail. To avoid email from being clogged by Facebook messages, we would recommend to filter Facebook messages and develop a different folder for them.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on Can You Get Deleted Messages Back From Facebook. Many thanks.