Can You Block Someone Who Has Blocked You On Facebook
It is very important to note this up front-- by obstructing someone you are not 100% completely obstructing absolutely every potentially interaction on Facebook with that individual. As Facebook describes:
If you obstruct someone, they will not have the ability to discover you in a Facebook search, see your profile, or connect with you through Facebook channels (such as Wall posts, Poke, etc.). Any Facebook ties you currently have with an individual you block will be broken (for example, friendship connections, Relationship Status, and so on). Note that blocking somebody may not avoid all interactions and interactions in third-party applications, and does not encompass elsewhere on the Web.
It's also worth mentioning that when you obstruct someone, not just will they not have the ability to see exactly what "you're doing" on Facebook-- you will not be able to see exactly what they're doing either. It is a two-way block.
1. First off, check in to your Facebook account. To the upper-right corner, hover your cursor over the Settings link. A little 'drop-down' menu will appear. Click Account Settings
2. Click the manage link in the Personal privacy area of your settings page.
3. Enter the name of the person you desire to block in the Individual field. Alternately, you can enter their email address in the Email filed, but you'll require to know exactly which email address they have associated with their Facebook account. Now click the Block button.
4. If the name you got in matches more than one person, a list will appear showing all of the possible matches. Find the person you desire to obstruct, and click the Block button.
5. If at any point you want to remove this block, return to your Account Settings page, and click the eliminate link next to the obstructed individual.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Can You Block Someone Who Has Blocked You On Facebook with your friends.