Blocking People On Facebook Without Them Knowing
It is very important to note this up front-- by obstructing somebody you are not 100% entirely blocking definitely every possibly interaction on Facebook with that person. As Facebook explains:
If you obstruct someone, they will not be able to find you in a Facebook search, see your profile, or engage with you through Facebook channels (such as Wall posts, Poke, etc.). Any Facebook ties you presently have with a person you block will be broken (for example, relationship connections, Relationship Status, etc.). Keep in mind that blocking someone may not avoid all interactions and interactions in third-party applications, and does not reach somewhere else on the Internet.
It's also worth discussing that when you block someone, not only will they not have the ability to see what "you're doing" on Facebook-- you will not have the ability to see what they're doing either. It is a two-way block.
1. Initially up, check in to your Facebook account. To the upper-right corner, hover your cursor over the Settings link. A little 'drop-down' menu will appear. Click Account Settings
2. Click the manage link in the Personal privacy area of your settings page.
3. Go into the name of the person you wish to obstruct in the Individual field. Alternately, you can enter their e-mail address in the Email submitted, but you'll need to understand precisely which email address they have connected with their Facebook account. Now click the Block button.
4. If the name you went into matches more than one individual, a list will appear displaying all of the possible matches. Locate the individual you wish to obstruct, and click the Block button.
5. If at any point you want to eliminate this block, go back to your Account Settings page, and click the get rid of link next to the obstructed person.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Blocking People On Facebook Without Them Knowing with your friends.