Block Someone From Facebook Page
It is very important to note this up front-- by obstructing someone you are not 100% entirely blocking absolutely every potentially interaction on Facebook with that person. As Facebook describes:
If you obstruct somebody, they will not be able to discover you in a Facebook search, see your profile, or communicate with you through Facebook channels (such as Wall posts, Poke, etc.). Any Facebook ties you presently have with a person you block will be broken (for example, relationship connections, Relationship Status, etc.). Keep in mind that obstructing someone might not avoid all interactions and interactions in third-party applications, and does not extend to elsewhere on the Internet.
It's likewise worth pointing out that when you block someone, not just will they not be able to see what "you're doing" on Facebook-- you will not have the ability to see exactly what they're doing either. It is a two-way block.
1. Initially up, sign in to your Facebook account. Towards the upper-right corner, hover your cursor over the Settings link. A little 'drop-down' menu will appear. Click Account Settings
2. Click the handle link in the Personal privacy area of your settings page.
3. Enter the name of the person you wish to obstruct in the Individual field. At the same time, you can enter their email address in the Email submitted, however you'll have to understand exactly which email address they have connected with their Facebook account. Now click the Block button.
4. If the name you got in matches more than one individual, a list will appear displaying all of the possible matches. Find the person you wish to block, and click the Block button.
5. If at any point you desire to eliminate this block, go back to your Account Settings page, and click the remove link beside the blocked individual.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Block Someone From Facebook Page with your friends.