Block List On Facebook
It is very important to note this in advance-- by blocking somebody you are not 100% totally blocking absolutely every possibly interaction on Facebook with that person. As Facebook explains:
If you obstruct somebody, they will not be able to discover you in a Facebook search, see your profile, or engage with you through Facebook channels (such as Wall posts, Poke, and so on). Any Facebook ties you currently have with an individual you obstruct will be broken (for example, relationship connections, Relationship Status, and so on). Keep in mind that obstructing somebody may not avoid all communications and interactions in third-party applications, and does not extend to in other places on the Web.
It's likewise worth mentioning that when you obstruct someone, not only will they not be able to see what "you're doing" on Facebook-- you will not be able to see what they're doing either. It is a two-way block.
1. Initially up, sign in to your Facebook account. To the upper-right corner, hover your cursor over the Settings link. A little 'drop-down' menu will appear. Click Account Settings
2. Click the handle link in the Personal privacy area of your settings page.
3. Get in the name of the person you wish to obstruct in the Person field. At the same time, you can enter their email address in the Email submitted, but you'll have to understand exactly which email address they have associated with their Facebook account. Now click the Block button.
4. If the name you got in matches more than one individual, a list will appear displaying all of the possible matches. Find the individual you wish to block, and click the Block button.
5. If at any point you desire to eliminate this block, go back to your Account Settings page, and click the remove link next to the obstructed person.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Block List On Facebook with your friends.