Block Facebook User
It is necessary to note this up front-- by obstructing someone you are not 100% totally blocking definitely every perhaps interaction on Facebook with that person. As Facebook explains:
If you block someone, they will not have the ability to discover you in a Facebook search, see your profile, or engage with you through Facebook channels (such as Wall posts, Poke, etc.). Any Facebook ties you presently have with an individual you obstruct will be broken (for instance, friendship connections, Relationship Status, and so on). Note that blocking someone may not prevent all interactions and interactions in third-party applications, and does not reach somewhere else on the Internet.
It's also worth pointing out that when you block somebody, not only will they not have the ability to see exactly what "you're doing" on Facebook-- you will not be able to see what they're doing either. It is a two-way block.
1. First off, check in to your Facebook account. To the upper-right corner, hover your cursor over the Settings link. A little 'drop-down' menu will appear. Click Account Settings
2. Click the handle link in the Personal privacy section of your settings page.
3. Go into the name of the person you desire to block in the Individual field. Alternately, you can enter their email address in the Email submitted, however you'll have to understand exactly which email address they have associated with their Facebook account. Now click the Block button.
4. If the name you went into matches more than one person, a list will appear displaying all the possible matches. Find the individual you wish to obstruct, and click the Block button.
5. If at any point you wish to remove this block, return to your Account Settings page, and click the remove link beside the obstructed person.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Block Facebook User with your friends.