In this guide, we're simply going to tell you ways to sync your Facebook contacts with your Android phone-- which is used to be actually really easy till Facebook changed their API and made it virtually difficult to sync contact lists.
Android Sync Facebook Contacts?
Here, whatever the trick is going to be gone over here is according to the most recent and updated version of the FB. So, prior to utilizing this trick, this thing bear in mind. Now, take a look at the easy and easy steps of The best ways to Sync Facebook Contacts to mobile phones devices.
- Firstly, open the Facebook App on your Android mobile.
- On the web page of the Facebook, below the search panel, you should see 4 options horizontally.
- Here, tap on the last choice as 3 lines, which is at the upper right corner of the screen.
- It brings you to a brand-new screen which is having some options.
- Now, you should see the third alternative as Pals. Tap on it.
- Then, go to the Contacts Tab.
- On the next screen, at the bottom of the screen, there is a blue color box with a text Get going.
- Tap on it, to proceed.
After that, wait until the completion of the process. Due to the fact that this process may take awhile. If once the procedure is done, then you are likewise done successfully! By by doing this, you can easily Sync Facebook Contacts to Android mobile phone.
But, what to do if you wish to erase imported contacts on Facebook.
To do so,
- Go to the Menu >> Facebook >> Alternative >> Buddies >> Contacts tab.
- Here, it shows you a list of the contacts that have actually been imported.
- Now, choose one-by-one contacts, scroll down the screen and choose delete.
Above procedure will assist you to erase the imported contacts on the Facebook. We hope that this conversation will be really beneficial to you to obtain the endless delight of Facebook. If it helps you, then likewise share it with other Facebook users. If that's all we can tell about Android Sync Facebook Contacts I hope this article was helpful thank you.