Why Do People Deactivate Their Facebook Account
I clicked through to see why:
Phony accounts are an offense of our Declaration of Rights and Duties. All accounts need to follow the following policies:
- You should provide your genuine given name and last name. Impersonating anybody or anything is restricted.
- You are not permitted to develop numerous accounts that exist exclusively for the use of Facebook Platform applications.
- It is an offense of Facebook policy to keep more than one account on the site.
- Profiles (timelines) produced to represent stars, family pets, ideas, or inanimate items are strictly restricted.
- Profiles (timelines) created for the function of spamming or bothering others are strictly forbidden.
Individuals on Facebook want to communicate with their genuine friends and individuals they understand in the genuine world. Given that fake accounts can damage the stability of this environment, they are not allowed to stay on the website.
It seems that lastly Facebook are actially beginning to implement their policy about several accounts and fake profile names. The problem is-- my name Di Coke is genuine, and I just have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the problem, as their policy states: Nicknames can be used as a first or middle name if they're a variation of your real very first or last name (like Bob rather of Robert).
So exactly what taken place? Well, I think it's one of two things-- either somebody has actually reported my account as being phony, or Facebook are having a clampdown on using brand. Either method, I deserved a caution initially, before they disabled my account and took down my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I can't access the four pages I'm an Administrator on-- and no one has the ability to call me via Facebook. As a Blogger and Social Media Supervisor, this is a significant blow. It's been 3 hours because they disabled my account and I hope this is sorted ASAP. Till then, if you need to, you can contact me via Twitter or e-mail.
And to those of you reading this who have 2 Facebook accounts or use comping nicknames-- take this as a caution! If your account gets handicapped you'll have to publish ID revealing your real name to reactivate it, and I don't think much of you have passports with the name 'Fortunate MSE Turnips' on do you?!
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Why Do People Deactivate Their Facebook Account with your friends.