Who Visits My Facebook
There are many 3rd party software tools which claim to do the work for you however I question their authenticity. In this tutorial, I am going to inform you about a number of basic techniques which will let you understand who saw your profile the most variety of times.
Technique 1 : Utilizing Google Chrome Extension
Profile visitors for facebook is a free Google chrome extension that allows you to track who views your facebook.It works what exactly it says, however the only limitation is it only works for the chrome users so you can only track those visitors who already have this extension installed on their chrome and visiting your profile from their chrome browser other sensible this extension will not work. So it is better to make your friends aware about the extension and insist them to install this extension.
How To See Who Views Your Facebook?
1. Download Profile visitors for facebook from here in your Google chrome.
2. Now login to your facebook account, you will now notice an additional 'visitors' tab beside the left of 'house' on the leading blue bar.
3. Click on it, a popup will open revealing you the recent visitors of your facebook profile with time, however as I pointed out in the past, it will just reveal those visitors who have actually currently installed the extension.
Profile visitors for facebook is a 100% totally free and advertisement complimentary chrome extension. It's concept is cool and works excellent if more persons are utilizing it.
Technique 2 : Manual Method To Examine Who Visited My Facebook
1. Open Your FB timeline and copy URL-- facebook.com/abc.
2. Right click your internet browser and click "View page Source".
4. Hold CTRL+F (or Command+ F on Mac) on your keyboard, a text box appears at the best corner, because box, type- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Do not consist of Quotes).
5. Beside that, you'll see a list of numbers, these are actually profile IDs's of individuals or your friends who visit your FB timeline.
6. Simply go to "facebook.com" and paste the ID number beside it with a "". For instance, if the ID is abcd, you have to put it as- facebook.com/abcd.
7. The first ID reveals the one who goes to profile more frequently while the last ID never ever visits your profile!
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on Who Visits My Facebook. Many thanks.