Who Visits My Facebook Page
There are many 3rd party software tools which claim to do the work for you but I question their credibility. In this tutorial, I am going to tell you about a number of simple techniques which will let you understand who viewed your profile the most variety of times.
Technique 1 : Using Google Chrome Extension
Profile visitors for facebook is a complimentary Google chrome extension that allows you to track who sees your facebook.It works what precisely it states, however the only restriction is it just works for the chrome users so you can just track those visitors who already have this extension installed on their chrome and visiting your profile from their chrome browser other sensible this extension will not work. So it is much better to make your buddies aware about the extension and insist them to install this extension.
Ways to See Who Views Your Facebook?
1. Download Profile visitors for facebook from here in your Google chrome.
2. Now login to your facebook account, you will now see an additional 'visitors' tab beside the left of 'home' on the leading blue bar.
3. Click on it, a popup will open showing you the recent visitors of your facebook profile with time, however as I discussed previously, it will only show those visitors who have actually already installed the extension.
Profile visitors for facebook is a 100% totally free and advertisement complimentary chrome extension. It's concept is cool and works fantastic if more persons are using it.
Technique 2 : Handbook Approach To Check Who Visited My Facebook
1. Open Your FB timeline and copy URL-- facebook.com/abc.
2. Right click your web browser and click "View page Source".
4. Hold CTRL+F (or Command+ F on Mac) on your keyboard, a text box appears at the best corner, in that box, type- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Do not consist of Quotes).
5. Next to that, you'll see a list of numbers, these are in fact profile IDs's of people or your good friends who visit your FB timeline.
6. Simply go to "facebook.com" and paste the ID number next to it with a "". For instance, if the ID is abcd, you need to put it as- facebook.com/abcd.
7. The very first ID reveals the one who goes to profile more frequently while the last ID never visits your profile!
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on Who Visits My Facebook Page. Many thanks.