Who Visited My Facebook
There are lots of 3rd celebration software tools which declare to do the work for you however I question their credibility. In this tutorial, I am going to tell you about a couple of simple tricks which will let you understand who saw your profile the most variety of times.
Technique 1 : Using Google Chrome Extension
Profile visitors for facebook is a free Google chrome extension that allows you to track who sees your facebook.It works exactly what precisely it states, but the only restriction is it just works for the chrome users so you can just track those visitors who currently have this extension set up on their chrome and visiting your profile from their chrome browser other smart this extension will not work. So it is better to make your good friends mindful about the extension and insist them to install this extension.
How To See Who Views Your Facebook?
1. Download Profile visitors for facebook from here in your Google chrome.
2. Now login to your facebook account, you will now see an extra 'visitors' tab next to the left of 'home' on the leading blue bar.
3. Click on it, a popup will open showing you the current visitors of your facebook profile with time, but as I pointed out before, it will only reveal those visitors who have currently installed the extension.
Profile visitors for facebook is a 100% complimentary and advertisement totally free chrome extension. It's principle is cool and works fantastic if more persons are using it.
Technique 2 : Manual Technique To Inspect Who Visited My Facebook
1. Open Your FB timeline and copy URL-- facebook.com/abc.
2. Right click on your internet browser and click "View page Source".
4. Hold CTRL+F (or Command+ F on Mac) on your keyboard, a text box appears at the ideal corner, in that box, type- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Don't consist of Quotes).
5. Next to that, you'll see a list of numbers, these are in fact profile IDs's of individuals or your pals who visit your FB timeline.
6. Simply go to "facebook.com" and paste the ID number beside it with a "". For instance, if the ID is abcd, you need to put it as- facebook.com/abcd.
7. The very first ID shows the one who checks out profile more frequently while the last ID never ever visits your profile!
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on Who Visited My Facebook. Many thanks.