When You Deactivate Your Facebook Account
I clicked through to see why:
Phony accounts are an offense of our Declaration of Rights and Obligations. All accounts must follow the following policies:
- You should supply your real first name and surname. Impersonating anybody or anything is forbidden.
- You are not allowed to develop several accounts that exist entirely for the usage of Facebook Platform applications.
- It is an infraction of Facebook policy to keep more than one account on the website.
- Profiles (timelines) developed to represent stars, animals, ideas, or inanimate things are strictly prohibited.
- Profiles (timelines) developed for the function of spamming or bugging others are strictly forbidden.
Individuals on Facebook desire to interact with their genuine friends and the individuals they understand in the real life. Given that fake accounts can damage the stability of this environment, they are not enabled to remain on the website.
It appears that lastly Facebook are actially beginning to implement their policy about several accounts and phony profile names. The issue is-- my name Di Coke is real, and I just have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the problem, as their policy states: Labels can be used as a first or middle name if they're a variation of your genuine very first or last name (like Bob rather of Robert).
So what occurred? Well, I believe it is among 2 things-- either somebody has actually reported my account as being phony, or Facebook are having a clampdown on making use of trademark name. Either way, I should have a warning initially, before they disabled my account and took down my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I can't access the 4 pages I'm an Administrator on-- and no one is able to contact me through Facebook. As a Blogger and Social Network Manager, this is a major blow. It's been three hours given that they disabled my account and I hope this is arranged ASAP. Up until then, if you have to, you can call me via Twitter or e-mail.
And to those of you reading this who have 2 Facebook accounts or use comping nicknames-- take this as a caution! If your account gets disabled you'll have to upload ID showing your genuine name to reactivate it, and I do not think a lot of you have passports with the name 'Fortunate MSE Turnips' on do you?!
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the When You Deactivate Your Facebook Account with your friends.