What Is Deactivate Facebook Account
I clicked through to see why:
Phony accounts are an offense of our Declaration of Rights and Responsibilities. All accounts should follow the following policies:
- You must supply your genuine given name and surname. Impersonating anyone or anything is prohibited.
- You are not enabled to develop numerous accounts that exist solely for the use of Facebook Platform applications.
- It is an infraction of Facebook policy to keep more than one account on the site.
- Profiles (timelines) developed to represent stars, pets, ideas, or inanimate things are strictly prohibited.
- Profiles (timelines) developed for the function of spamming or pestering others are strictly prohibited.
People on Facebook wish to communicate with their real good friends and the individuals they understand in the real life. Given that fake accounts can damage the integrity of this environment, they are not permitted to remain on the site.
It seems that finally Facebook are actially beginning to impose their policy about several accounts and fake profile names. The issue is-- my name Di Coke is genuine, and I only have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the issue, as their policy states: Labels can be used as a first or middle name if they're a variation of your real first or surname (like Bob instead of Robert).
So what happened? Well, I think it's one of two things-- either someone has reported my account as being fake, or Facebook are having a clampdown on using brand. In any case, I deserved a caution first, before they disabled my account and removed my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I cannot access the four pages I'm an Administrator on-- and nobody is able to call me via Facebook. As a Blog Writer and Social Network Manager, this is a significant blow. It's been 3 hours because they disabled my account and I hope this is arranged ASAP. Until then, if you have to, you can contact me via Twitter or email.
And to those of you reading this who have 2 Facebook accounts or utilize comping nicknames-- take this as a warning! If your account gets disabled you'll have to submit ID showing your real name to reactivate it, and I don't believe a lot of you have passports with the name 'Fortunate MSE Turnips' on do you?!
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the What Is Deactivate Facebook Account with your friends.