What Happens When You Deactivate Your Facebook Account
I clicked through to see why:
Phony accounts are an offense of our Statement of Rights and Responsibilities. All accounts must abide by the following policies:
- You should offer your genuine very first name and last name. Impersonating anybody or anything is prohibited.
- You are not enabled to produce multiple accounts that exist solely for the usage of Facebook Platform applications.
- It is a violation of Facebook policy to preserve more than one account on the site.
- Profiles (timelines) developed to represent celebs, pets, concepts, or inanimate items are strictly prohibited.
- Profiles (timelines) developed for the function of spamming or pestering others are strictly prohibited.
People on Facebook desire to connect with their genuine friends and individuals they understand in the real life. Considering that fake accounts can damage the integrity of this environment, they are not permitted to stay on the website.
It seems that finally Facebook are actially beginning to implement their policy about numerous accounts and fake profile names. The issue is-- my name Di Coke is real, and I only have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the issue, as their policy states: Nicknames can be utilized as a very first or middle name if they're a variation of your genuine first or surname (like Bob rather of Robert).
So exactly what occurred? Well, I think it is among 2 things-- either someone has reported my account as being phony, or Facebook are having a clampdown on making use of brand names. In either case, I deserved a warning initially, prior to they disabled my account and took down my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I can't access the 4 pages I'm an Administrator on-- and nobody is able to contact me through Facebook. As a Blog Writer and Social Network Supervisor, this is a major blow. It's been three hours considering that they disabled my account and I hope this is arranged ASAP. Until then, if you have to, you can contact me via Twitter or email.
And to those of you reading this who have 2 Facebook accounts or use comping nicknames-- take this as a caution! If your account gets disabled you'll have to upload ID revealing your real name to reactivate it, and I do not believe numerous of you have passports with the name 'Fortunate MSE Turnips' on do you?!
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the What Happens When You Deactivate Your Facebook Account with your friends.