What Does Block Mean On Facebook
It is necessary to note this in advance-- by blocking somebody you are not 100% totally obstructing absolutely every potentially interaction on Facebook with that person. As Facebook discusses:
If you block somebody, they will not have the ability to discover you in a Facebook search, see your profile, or communicate with you through Facebook channels (such as Wall posts, Poke, and so on). Any Facebook ties you presently have with a person you block will be broken (for instance, relationship connections, Relationship Status, etc.). Keep in mind that obstructing someone might not avoid all interactions and interactions in third-party applications, and does not extend to in other places on the Web.
It's also worth pointing out that when you block someone, not only will they not be able to see what "you're doing" on Facebook-- you will not be able to see what they're doing either. It is a two-way block.
1. To begin with, indication in to your Facebook account. Towards the upper-right corner, hover your cursor over the Settings link. A little 'drop-down' menu will appear. Click Account Settings
2. Click the manage link in the Privacy area of your settings page.
3. Enter the name of the person you wish to obstruct in the Person field. At the same time, you can enter their email address in the Email submitted, however you'll have to know precisely which email address they have actually connected with their Facebook account. Now click the Block button.
4. If the name you went into matches more than a single person, a list will appear showing all the possible matches. Find the individual you wish to block, and click the Block button.
5. If at any point you desire to eliminate this block, return to your Account Settings page, and click the remove link beside the obstructed person.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the What Does Block Mean On Facebook with your friends.