Temporarily Disable Facebook
1. Log into your Facebook account, and click the downward arrow on the top blue bar.
2. Click Settings.
3. Choose General in the left-hand-side bar.
4. Click the Edit button on the right from where it states Manage Account.
5. You'll be asked to enter your password and a factor for leaving at the next stage.
6. Merely click shut off, and you're done.
Deactivating disables your profile and eliminates your name and photos from most things you've shared. There will still be some things visible to others, such as your name in other individuals's friends lists. It simply suggests individuals will no longer be able to look for you or interact with your profile.
If you're not 100% sure and wish to get back on Facebook, all you require to do is log in and your account will be totally brought back. If you choose to completely delete your account, you can do so here. Nevertheless, you will not ever be able to recover any of the information associated to your profile after you have actually done this, so back up any photos or contacts you require ahead of time.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Temporarily Disable Facebook with your friends.