Sync Twitter And Facebook
You can also eliminate all Twitter posts from your Facebook business page. Relink Twitter and the business page later on if you wish to utilize the auto-posting function again.
1. Browse your Web browser to Facebook. Broaden the menu in the leading right corner of the Facebook page and select "Account Settings."
2. Click "Apps" in the left pane to view the list of apps that have access to your account.
3. Click the "Edit" link at the right of the "Twitter" app.
4. Click the "Get rid of app" link in the leading right corner of the app info area.
5. Place a check mark in front of the "Erase all app activity" if you want to take all vehicle Twitter posts off Facebook.
6. Click the "Eliminate" button to unlink the two accounts and get rid of the Twitter posts.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on Sync Twitter And Facebook. Many thanks.