In this guide, we're just going to inform you how to sync your Facebook contacts with your Android phone-- which is utilized to be truly really simple till Facebook altered their API and made it essentially impossible to sync contact lists.
Sync Contacts With Facebook Android?
Here, whatever the trick is going to be discussed here is according to the current and updated variation of the FB. So, before using this trick, this thing remember. Now, have an appearance at the simple and simple steps of The best ways to Sync Facebook Contacts to smartphones devices.
- First off, open the Facebook App on your Android mobile.
- On the home page of the Facebook, below the search panel, you should see four alternatives horizontally.
- Here, tap on the last alternative as three lines, which is at the upper right corner of the screen.
- It brings you to a new screen which is having some options.
- Now, you should see the 3rd option as Friends. Tap on it.
- Then, go to the Contacts Tab.
- On the next screen, at the bottom of the screen, there is a blue color box with a text Get Started.
- Tap on it, to continue.
After that, wait up until the completion of the process. Since this process might take some time. If once the process is done, then you are also done effectively! By by doing this, you can quickly Sync Facebook Contacts to Android mobile phone.
But, exactly what to do if you want to erase imported contacts on Facebook.
To do so,
- Go to the Menu >> Facebook >> Choice >> Pals >> Contacts tab.
- Here, it shows you a list of the contacts that have been imported.
- Now, select one-by-one contacts, scroll down the screen and choose delete.
Above process will help you to delete the imported contacts on the Facebook. We hope that this discussion will be very beneficial to you to get the limitless happiness of Facebook. If it helps you, then also share it with other Facebook users. If that's all we can tell about Sync Contacts With Facebook Android I hope this article was helpful thank you.