Now, you are directed to the facebook insights report on page likes. Sometimes I want to see who resembles my page, and what pages are linking to the pages that I administrate. This works information that is now gone ... or is it
See Followers On Facebook
The Easy Way.
Click the 'Like This' link as previously.
You will see your facebook insights for this page.
On top right, simply above the chart, you will see a link that states "SEE LIKES" ... click it!
That was easy, simply never discussed by the fb peeps. The other method you can do this is a bit more involved the very first time you do it, however you can bookmark it and always see it with one click in the future.
Ways to See Who 'Likes' Your Facebook Page.
You can still get this valuable information by utilizing this little technique to see who is linking to your page:.
- First, you have to find your facebook page id (avoid to step 8 if you currently know your id).
- Navigate to the facebook page that you wish to see who your fans are.
- Right click and choose 'View Source' or 'Page Source'.
- Hit cmd+ f to search (ctrl+ f if using a pc).
- Enter this into the search field:/ feeds/page. php?id=.
- Immediately following the,/ feeds/page. php?id=, is a string of numbers, this is your facebook page id.
- Emphasize and copy the page id number and save it somewhere.
- Copy and paste this link into your address bar https://www.facebook.com/browse/page_fans/?page_id=XXXXXXXXX.
- Replace the XXXXXXXX with your page id number that you simply conserved.
- Click enter.
FACEBOOK TIMELINE UPDATE!
When you upgrade your facebook page to the new Timeline layout, you will be able to quickly see the list of your facebook fans. As with the previous list, you will only be able to see the most current 500 people or pages who have actually liked your page. To see who your facebook fans are, browse to your facebook page. Scroll up the the admin panel. You will see a "NEW LIKE" tab with a sneak peek of the last 4 who have actually liked your page. There is a 'See All' link, which will make the other 496 noticeable. Use the drop down menu to toggle in between 'individuals' and 'pages'.
Now you have the same list that you are utilized to seeing when clicking the 'Like this' facebook link.
Thus the article See Followers On Facebook from us, hopefully useful thank you.