Search Facebook Without Account
Facebook People Search
1. Browse your web browser to the Facebook People Search page at facebook.com/people-search.php.
2. Type a very first and/or last name in the box labeled "Search for People by Name" and press "Go into." This displays a list of users whose names match or almost match the one you went into.
3. Click the name of a user you think may be the person you are browsing for. This displays the "Info" page for that person's Facebook profile.
4. Read the "Details" page of the Facebook user whose name you clicked in Step 3 to ascertain whether this is the person you are searching for. Depending upon that user's privacy settings you can see activities, interests, sites and other information.
5. Repeat Steps 2 through 4 as required up until you discover the person you are searching for.
Facebook Status Update Search
1. Browse your browser to the OpenBook website at openbook.org.
2. Type a keyword or expression in package labeled "Look for Facebook Updates" and press "Enter." This shows a list of status updates that match or nearly match the keyword you got in, in addition to the connected names of the Facebook users who published the updates.
3. Click the name of a user you think may be the person you are browsing for. This shows the "Details" page for that individual's Facebook profile.
4. Click the name of a user you wish to know more about. This shows the "Details" page for that individual's Facebook profile.
5. Repeat Steps 2 through 4 as desired.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Search Facebook Without Account with your friends.