Saving Videos From Facebook
There are many apps and softwares that you can install and download Facebook videos In this short article, I focused on 2 standard methods to perform this task. You do not require to download and install any software or app. You can download videos on Facebook by following 2 easy approaches.
Technique 1: Downloading With the Help of Other Websites
This is a practical technique of downloading a Facebook video if you are using a PC or laptop. Though it works on your Mobile phone as well, you may find it a bit difficult to change between websites. The most common websites for this job are getfbstuff.com, downvids.net and fbdown.net. There are lots of others however I found these trusted and simple to utilize. Here are the steps to follow-.
1. Open Facebook in a browser. Preferably Google Chrome.
2. Right click on the preferred video. It will open a context menu. From this menu choose the "Show Video URL" alternative.
3. Right there on the top of the video, you will see the URL. Copy the link of the page by pushing CTRL+C.
4. Open another tab and key in the URL of one of these sites (getfbstuff.com, downvids.net or fbdown.net) that you wish to download videos with.
5. Paste the copied link in the space offered on the opened website in the 2nd tab and click the download button. You can do this by pressing Get in key.
6. Select the required video quality and the location on your gadget where you desire to wait.
7. Your needed video will be downloaded in a few seconds.
Now you do not need to scroll down your Facebook page to find and replay an interesting video. Download it, share or play offline anytime you want.
Technique 2: Directly from Facebook.
The second approach lacks any app or site. You can straight download Facebook Videos by following these fast actions-.
1. Login Facebook and open the preferred video by clicking on it. It will open in a new tab.
2. The video should be playing in this tab. In the URL bar, replace "www" with "m" and push enter.
3. Now scroll down to the wanted video which is now opened in mobile view.
4. Play the video once again here (It is important to keep the video in playing mode).
5. Right click the video. You will observe a menu. Select "save video as".
6. You will be prompted to save the video on your PC or laptop through a Save Dialog Box.
7. Offer a sensible name to the video and wait on your laptop or PC for future use.
Once you download the Facebook Videos on your PC or Laptop, you can easily copy it in your smart device and delight in the videos even when you are offline. These are the two most convenient way to download Facebook video without risking your PC to some undependable app or software application. If we missed something easier, don't hesitate to share in the comments box.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Saving Videos From Facebook with your friends.