Save Video From Facebook
There are numerous apps and softwares that you can install and download Facebook videos In this article, I concentrated on two standard ways to perform this task. You do not have to download and set up any software application or app. You can download videos on Facebook by following 2 simple techniques.
Technique 1: Downloading With the Aid of Other Websites
This is a convenient method of downloading a Facebook video if you are using a PC or laptop. Though it deals with your Mobile phone as well, you may discover it a bit tough to switch between webpages. The most typical sites for this task are getfbstuff.com, downvids.net and fbdown.net. There are lots of others but I found these dependable and easy to utilize. Here are the actions to follow-.
1. Open Facebook in a web browser. Preferably Google Chrome.
2. Right click on the wanted video. It will open a context menu. From this menu pick the "Program Video URL" alternative.
3. Right there on the top of the video, you will see the URL. Copy the link of the page by pressing CTRL+C.
4. Open another tab and enter the URL of among these sites (getfbstuff.com, downvids.net or fbdown.net) that you desire to download videos with.
5. Paste the copied link in the area provided on the opened website in the second tab and click the download button. You can do this by pressing Get in secret.
6. Select the required video quality and the location on your device where you wish to save it.
7. Your needed video will be downloaded in a couple of seconds.
Now you don't have to scroll down your Facebook page to find and replay an interesting video. Download it, share or play offline anytime you wish.
Technique 2: Directly from Facebook.
The 2nd approach lacks any app or website. You can straight download Facebook Videos by following these fast steps-.
1. Login Facebook and open the wanted video by clicking on it. It will open in a new tab.
2. The video needs to be playing in this tab. In the URL bar, change "www" with "m" and press enter.
3. Now scroll down to the wanted video which is now opened in mobile view.
4. Play the video once again here (It is vital to keep the video in playing mode).
5. Right click the video. You will observe a menu. Select "save video as".
6. You will be triggered to save the video on your PC or laptop through a Save Dialog Box.
7. Provide an affordable name to the video and conserve it on your laptop computer or PC for future use.
Once you download the Facebook Videos on your PC or Laptop computer, you can quickly copy it in your mobile phone and enjoy the videos even when you are offline. These are the 2 simplest way to download Facebook video without risking your PC to some undependable app or software application. If we missed something easier, do not think twice to share in the remarks box.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Save Video From Facebook with your friends.