Thus, this application looks like a helpful and hassle-free tool for corresponding with friends or member of the family. Nevertheless, while some users find Facebook Messenger helpful application, others grumble that setup of other program is inconvenient. Not so long ago it sufficed to keep only one Facebook app, and now users are forced to set up another one in order to enjoy all social media network's functions. Thus, they have to utilize additional phone area.
Remove Facebook Messenger
When installing Messenger people also have to give the app approval to access the details related to their contacts, SMS, phone, calendar, connection, location, images and other files, camera, microphone, Wi-Fi information, gadget ID, and numerous other information.
Officially, Facebook specifies that this details is needed for offering better services and pertinent advertisements. However, you can discover numerous speculations and reports how this social media network spies on users and how aggregated information may be used. We can not verify or reject these talks. But for those who are concerned about their personal privacy, we can assist to uninstall messenger from their phones.
Uninstalling Facebook Messenger on Android
If you have an Android gadget and wish to disable Facebook Messenger, you have to follow these actions:
1. Open Google Play
2. Search for this application utilizing the magnifying glass in the top right corner. There you can type "Facebook Messenger".
3. Similarly, you can likewise access the "My Apps" list where you will discover all the apps you have set up on your phone. Go to "Settings and simply scroll down till you discover the "Apps" section.
4. As soon as you have actually found the "Messenger" app, click the "Uninstall" button and verify that you wish to begin uninstalling this application. When completed, you will see that the Facebook Messenger icon has vanished from your "Start" menu and if you likewise had it there.
If you do not want to completely delete the app however just disable it, here's the best ways to do it.
Uninstalling Facebook Messenger on iPhone
If you're looking for ways to uninstall Facebook Messenger from iPhone or iPad the procedure is basic:
1. Press the Messenger icon for a couple of seconds and see it begin to shake and show a cross in the left corner.
2. Now, you'll just need to press it.
3. The app will be uninstalled.
How to Uninstall Facebook Messenger on a Windows Phone
Facebook Messenger also exists for Windows smart devices, so if that's your OS, you should do the following:
1. Go to the list of applications and press on Messenger.
2. Then, a kind of popup menu with the "Uninstall" choice appears, then press it.
3. You must respond to "Yes" to validate you wish to erase this app therefore totally uninstall Facebook Messenger for your Windows Phone.
Turn off Facebook Messenger from your computer system
If you're also fed up of getting messages on your computer's Facebook messenger, then here's how to deactivate it. You will not have the ability to erase it on the computer totally as the messaging function is not a different app, but part of the social network:
- Discover the chat bar at the right of your screen.
- Go to the "alternatives" sign at the far right of the screen.
- Click on "Turn off chat".
- Select if you want your chat to be shut off for all your contacts or just specific people.
If you want to read comparable short articles to Remove Facebook Messenger, we advise you search around our Internet classification.