In this guide, we're just going to tell you the best ways to sync your Facebook contacts with your Android phone-- which is used to be actually actually easy till Facebook changed their API and made it practically impossible to sync contact lists.
Manually Sync Facebook Contacts Android?
Here, whatever the technique is going to be gone over here is according to the current and updated version of the FB. So, before utilizing this technique, this thing remember. Now, have a look at the easy and easy actions of Ways to Sync Facebook Contacts to smartphones devices.
- To start with, open the Facebook App on your Android mobile.
- On the web page of the Facebook, below the search panel, you must see 4 choices horizontally.
- Here, tap on the last alternative as three lines, which is at the upper right corner of the screen.
- It brings you to a new screen which is having some choices.
- Now, you need to see the 3rd choice as Buddies. Tap on it.
- Then, go to the Contacts Tab.
- On the next display screen, at the bottom of the screen, there is a blue color box with a text Get Started.
- Tap on it, to proceed.
After that, wait up until the conclusion of the process. Because this process might take awhile. If as soon as the procedure is done, then you are also done successfully! By this method, you can quickly Sync Facebook Contacts to Android smartphone.
However, exactly what to do if you desire to delete imported contacts on Facebook.
To do so,
- Go to the Menu >> Facebook >> Alternative >> Friends >> Contacts tab.
- Here, it reveals you a list of the contacts that have actually been imported.
- Now, pick one-by-one contacts, scroll down the screen and choose delete.
Above procedure will assist you to delete the imported contacts on the Facebook. We hope that this conversation will be extremely helpful to you to obtain the limitless joy of Facebook. If it assists you, then likewise share it with other Facebook users. If that's all we can tell about Manually Sync Facebook Contacts Android I hope this article was helpful thank you.