If I Deactivate My Facebook Account
I clicked through to see why:
Phony accounts are a violation of our Statement of Rights and Obligations. All accounts should comply with the following policies:
- You must offer your genuine first name and last name. Impersonating anybody or anything is prohibited.
- You are not permitted to develop numerous accounts that exist solely for the usage of Facebook Platform applications.
- It is an infraction of Facebook policy to maintain more than one account on the website.
- Profiles (timelines) created to represent celebs, family pets, ideas, or inanimate items are strictly forbidden.
- Profiles (timelines) developed for the function of spamming or bugging others are strictly prohibited.
People on Facebook wish to engage with their real good friends and individuals they understand in the real world. Considering that fake accounts can harm the stability of this environment, they are not enabled to remain on the site.
It seems that lastly Facebook are actially starting to enforce their policy about multiple accounts and fake profile names. The problem is-- my name Di Coke is genuine, and I only have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the problem, as their policy states: Nicknames can be utilized as a first or middle name if they're a variation of your genuine first or last name (like Bob instead of Robert).
So exactly what happened? Well, I believe it's one of two things-- either someone has reported my account as being phony, or Facebook are having a clampdown on making use of trademark name. In either case, I deserved a caution initially, prior to they disabled my account and took down my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I cannot access the four pages I'm an Administrator on-- and nobody is able to call me by means of Facebook. As a Blogger and Social Media Supervisor, this is a significant blow. It's been three hours given that they disabled my account and I hope this is arranged ASAP. Till then, if you need to, you can contact me through Twitter or email.
And to those of you reading this who have 2 Facebook accounts or use comping labels-- take this as a caution! If your account gets disabled you'll have to submit ID showing your genuine name to reactivate it, and I do not believe much of you have passports with the name 'Fortunate MSE Turnips' on do you?!
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the If I Deactivate My Facebook Account with your friends.