If I Block Someone On Facebook Will They Know
It is essential to note this up front-- by obstructing somebody you are not 100% entirely blocking definitely every possibly interaction on Facebook with that individual. As Facebook discusses:
If you block somebody, they will not be able to discover you in a Facebook search, see your profile, or connect with you through Facebook channels (such as Wall posts, Poke, and so on). Any Facebook ties you currently have with an individual you block will be broken (for instance, friendship connections, Relationship Status, and so on). Keep in mind that obstructing somebody might not avoid all interactions and interactions in third-party applications, and does not encompass in other places on the Internet.
It's likewise worth mentioning that when you block somebody, not just will they not have the ability to see what "you're doing" on Facebook-- you will not be able to see what they're doing either. It is a two-way block.
1. To begin with, sign in to your Facebook account. Towards the upper-right corner, hover your cursor over the Settings link. A little 'drop-down' menu will appear. Click Account Settings
2. Click the manage link in the Privacy area of your settings page.
3. Get in the name of the individual you want to block in the Person field. At the same time, you can enter their e-mail address in the Email filed, but you'll have to know precisely which email address they have related to their Facebook account. Now click the Block button.
4. If the name you entered matches more than someone, a list will appear displaying all of the possible matches. Locate the person you want to block, and click the Block button.
5. If at any point you want to remove this block, return to your Account Settings page, and click the remove link next to the obstructed individual.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the If I Block Someone On Facebook Will They Know with your friends.