How You Deactivate Your Facebook Account
I clicked through to see why:
Fake accounts are an offense of our Statement of Rights and Responsibilities. All accounts must abide by the following policies:
- You need to supply your real first name and last name. Impersonating anybody or anything is forbidden.
- You are not allowed to create numerous accounts that exist exclusively for the usage of Facebook Platform applications.
- It is a violation of Facebook policy to keep more than one account on the site.
- Profiles (timelines) produced to represent celebrities, animals, concepts, or inanimate items are strictly prohibited.
- Profiles (timelines) produced for the function of spamming or harassing others are strictly prohibited.
People on Facebook want to connect with their genuine good friends and the individuals they know in the real world. Since fake accounts can damage the stability of this environment, they are not enabled to stay on the website.
It seems that finally Facebook are actially starting to enforce their policy about multiple accounts and fake profile names. The problem is-- my name Di Coke is genuine, and I just have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the problem, as their policy states: Nicknames can be utilized as a very first or middle name if they're a variation of your genuine first or last name (like Bob rather of Robert).
So what taken place? Well, I believe it is among 2 things-- either someone has actually reported my account as being phony, or Facebook are having a clampdown on using trademark name. Either way, I deserved a caution first, prior to they disabled my account and took down my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I can't access the 4 pages I'm an Administrator on-- and no one is able to contact me through Facebook. As a Blogger and Social Media Manager, this is a major blow. It's been 3 hours considering that they disabled my account and I hope this is arranged ASAP. Till then, if you require to, you can contact me via Twitter or e-mail.
And to those of you reading this who have two Facebook accounts or utilize comping nicknames-- take this as a warning! If your account gets handicapped you'll have to publish ID showing your genuine name to reactivate it, and I do not think much of you have passports with the name 'Fortunate MSE Turnips' on do you?!
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How You Deactivate Your Facebook Account with your friends.