How To Unhide A Facebook Post
1. Conceal your wall post from a particular person by hovering your mouse over the post and clicking the down arrow that appears in the top right corner of the post. Select "Custom" from the menu. Enter the name of the person you wish to conceal the post from in the "Hide this from" field; click on your friend's name when Facebook reveals a line with her name and thumbnail. Additionally, get in the name of a buddy list. Enter the next name or list, if appropriate, and click "Conserve Modifications" when you're ended up.
2. Hide all Facebook wall posts from specific individuals by default by clicking the "Account" link in the leading right corner of your profile image then "Privacy Settings." Click on the button below "Custom" in the "Control Your Default Personal privacy" section. Get in the name of a buddy or friend list in the "Conceal this from" field. Click "Conserve Modifications."
3. Stop particular people from seeing one of your profile info sections, such as "Music" or "Company," by going to your profile page and clicking "Edit Profile" at the top of your profile. Click on the tab in the left column of the screen that represents the section you desire to edit. Click the arrow next to a section and choose "Customized" from the menu. Go into the name of a friend or list in the "Conceal this from" field and click "Conserve Modifications."
1. Click the Arrow Icon at the top of any Facebook page and select Activity Log.
2. Select Posts You've Concealed on the menu along the left of the screen.
3. Find the post you desire to unhide and click the button in its top-right corner.
4. Click Allowed On Timeline to unhide the post.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on How To Unhide A Facebook Post. Many thanks.