In this guide, we're simply going to tell you how to sync your Facebook contacts with your Android phone-- which is used to be really truly simple till Facebook changed their API and made it practically difficult to sync contact lists.
How To Sync My Facebook Friends To My Contacts?
Here, whatever the trick is going to be discussed here is according to the current and upgraded variation of the FB. So, before using this technique, this thing bear in mind. Now, have a look at the simple and easy actions of The best ways to Sync Facebook Contacts to smartphones devices.
- First off, open the Facebook App on your Android mobile.
- On the web page of the Facebook, listed below the search panel, you must see 4 alternatives horizontally.
- Here, tap on the last alternative as 3 lines, which is at the upper right corner of the screen.
- It brings you to a new screen which is having some options.
- Now, you need to see the 3rd option as Pals. Tap on it.
- Then, go to the Contacts Tab.
- On the next display screen, at the bottom of the screen, there is a blue color box with a text Get going.
- Tap on it, to proceed.
After that, wait till the completion of the procedure. Due to the fact that this procedure might take awhile. If as soon as the procedure is done, then you are likewise done successfully! By in this manner, you can easily Sync Facebook Contacts to Android mobile phone.
But, what to do if you wish to erase imported contacts on Facebook.
To do so,
- Go to the Menu >> Facebook >> Choice >> Buddies >> Contacts tab.
- Here, it reveals you a list of the contacts that have been imported.
- Now, choose one-by-one contacts, scroll down the screen and choose erase.
Above process will help you to erase the imported contacts on the Facebook. We hope that this conversation will be really useful to you to get the limitless happiness of Facebook. If it helps you, then likewise share it with other Facebook users. If that's all we can tell about How To Sync My Facebook Friends To My Contacts I hope this article was helpful thank you.