In this guide, we're simply going to tell you ways to sync your Facebook contacts with your Android phone-- which is used to be really really easy till Facebook altered their API and made it virtually impossible to sync contact lists.
How To Sync Facebook To Contacts?
Here, whatever the technique is going to be gone over here is according to the most current and upgraded version of the FB. So, prior to using this technique, this thing remember. Now, take a look at the easy and easy steps of The best ways to Sync Facebook Contacts to smartphones gadgets.
- To start with, open the Facebook App on your Android mobile.
- On the web page of the Facebook, listed below the search panel, you need to see four options horizontally.
- Here, tap on the last alternative as 3 lines, which is at the upper right corner of the screen.
- It brings you to a new screen which is having some choices.
- Now, you ought to see the third option as Buddies. Tap on it.
- Then, go to the Contacts Tab.
- On the next display screen, at the bottom of the screen, there is a blue color box with a text Start.
- Tap on it, to proceed.
After that, wait till the completion of the process. Since this process might take awhile. If as soon as the procedure is done, then you are likewise done effectively! By by doing this, you can easily Sync Facebook Contacts to Android smartphone.
But, what to do if you wish to delete imported contacts on Facebook.
To do so,
- Go to the Menu >> Facebook >> Option >> Friends >> Contacts tab.
- Here, it shows you a list of the contacts that have been imported.
- Now, choose one-by-one contacts, scroll down the screen and choose delete.
Above process will assist you to erase the imported contacts on the Facebook. We hope that this conversation will be really useful to you to get the endless pleasure of Facebook. If it assists you, then also share it with other Facebook users. If that's all we can tell about How To Sync Facebook To Contacts I hope this article was helpful thank you.