In this guide, we're just going to inform you ways to sync your Facebook contacts with your Android phone-- which is used to be truly actually easy till Facebook changed their API and made it practically impossible to sync contact lists.
How To Sync Facebook Contacts On Android?
Here, whatever the trick is going to be gone over here is according to the current and upgraded version of the FB. So, before utilizing this technique, this thing remember. Now, have a look at the basic and simple actions of How to Sync Facebook Contacts to smart devices gadgets.
- To start with, open the Facebook App on your Android mobile.
- On the house page of the Facebook, below the search panel, you must see 4 options horizontally.
- Here, tap on the last choice as 3 lines, which is at the upper right corner of the screen.
- It brings you to a new screen which is having some options.
- Now, you must see the third alternative as Pals. Tap on it.
- Then, go to the Contacts Tab.
- On the next screen, at the bottom of the screen, there is a blue color box with a text Get Started.
- Tap on it, to proceed.
After that, wait up until the conclusion of the procedure. Since this procedure might take some time. If as soon as the procedure is done, then you are likewise done effectively! By in this manner, you can quickly Sync Facebook Contacts to Android smartphone.
But, what to do if you wish to erase imported contacts on Facebook.
To do so,
- Go to the Menu >> Facebook >> Option >> Friends >> Contacts tab.
- Here, it reveals you a list of the contacts that have actually been imported.
- Now, pick one-by-one contacts, scroll down the screen and choose delete.
Above procedure will assist you to erase the imported contacts on the Facebook. We hope that this conversation will be really helpful to you to obtain the limitless happiness of Facebook. If it helps you, then likewise share it with other Facebook users. If that's all we can tell about How To Sync Facebook Contacts On Android I hope this article was helpful thank you.