How To Share Facebook Videos
Sharing a Friend's Video Post
1. Browse to Facebook and log in. Locate your good friend's video that you wish to share.
2. Click the blue "Share" button below the video.
3. Click "Share Link" in order to post the video for your buddies to see. Find out more about editing the video details and privacy settings in the "Modifying a Video's Personal privacy and Information Particulars" section at the end of this post.
Submitting your Individual Video from your Computer
1. Browse to Facebook and log in. Click the "Include Photos/Video" button. This link is at the top of the page, right away following the "Update Status" and preceding the "Develop Picture Album" text.
2. Browse through your computer system and select a video to upload.
- Facebook will only enable you to upload videos in these formats: 3g2, 3gp, 3gpp, asf, avi, dat, divx, dv, f4v, flv, m2ts, m4v, mkv, mod, mov, mp4, mpe, mpeg, mpeg4, mpg, mts, nsv, ogm, ogv, qt, tod, ts, vob, and wmv. You can discover the file format by best clicking on the file and picking "Properties" in Windows or "Get Information" in Mac OS X. You will discover the file format listed beside "Submit Format" in Windows and "Kind" in Mac OS X.
- Facebook likewise restricts the size and length of the video. You might only publish video which depend on 1gb or 20 minutes, whichever precedes.
3. Click on the file you want to submit and after that click "Open.".
4. Click "Post" to publish your video. The video will take a while to publish, but Facebook will alert you when the video is all set to view.
Publishing a Video's URL.
1. Discover your video's URL (usually in the leading bar of your internet browser). Copy the URL.
- You may copy a URL by highlighting it and either right-clicking then picking "copy" or by pushing CTL+C on your keyboard.
2. Navigate and log into Facebook.
3. Paste the URL as a status update. Then click "Post." You will see that you can play the video directly from Facebook.
- To past the URL, you might either right-click and choose "paste" or push CTL+V on your keyboard.
Posting a Video Using the "Share" Feature.
1. Find the video you desire to share on your desired video website.
2. Find the "Share" Button and Click it.
- In Youtube, the button appears as linked text (i.e. "Share") listed below the video.
- In DailyMotion, the button is an overlay on the video which particularly states "Facebook" with the Facebook logo.
- If you are utilizing a different site, then you might have to search for a variation of the "Share" button.
3. Follow any required actions to share with Facebook.
- In Youtube, a drop-down list will appear. Click the blue and white "f," the Facebook logo.
- In DailyMotion, simply click the very first Facebook logo design that is overlaid on the video.
- Other "Share" functions might have you click other variations of the Facebook logo.
4. Log in to Facebook and compose a remark if you wish.
5. Click the "Share" button. Your video will be posted and you will be able to view it from Facebook.
Editing a Video's Privacy and Info Particulars.
When sharing a video on Facebook, you might include additional info about it. Before clicking "Post" from Facebook or utilizing the "Share" feature from other sites, consider exactly what additional information you 'd like to add about the video.
1. Compose something about the video by typing in the area that states, "Say something about this ...".
2. Click "Custom" to select who you wish to see the video. For example, you can enable anybody on the web to view it by picking "Public" or limit access to only your Facebook friends by clicking on "Pals.".
3. Tag people to the video by clicking the icon in the lower left-hand side which appears like a profile of a person with a plus indication. Type their name and then click on that individual when Facebook lists them.
4. Add a location to the video by clicking the icon which appears like an upside-down teardrop. Type the place and then click your desired area when Facebook lists it.
5. Click on the icon which looks like a smiling face to include what you're feeling or doing.
- Navigate through Facebook's alternatives, such as "sensation" or "seeing." You may decide to pick among the choices Facebook provides or type your very own action. For instance, if you are watching a particular program then type the name and Facebook will probably list the show, which you would click. If you want to say that you are "watching my household" due to the fact that you have shared your better half's trip video, nevertheless, then you might merely type that text in package. Because Facebook does not have a preset for "my household," you will have to scroll to the bottom of the preset options and click on your particular text (in this instance "my family").
6. Guarantee the "State something about this ..." area updates as you have actually chosen prior to clicking "Post.".
Hopefully this short article How To Share Facebook Videos has given you further insight into the Facebook.