Now, you are directed to the facebook insights report on page likes. In some cases I like to see who resembles my page, and what pages are linking to the pages that I administrate. This is beneficial information that is now gone ... or is it
How To See Your Followers On Facebook
The Basic Method.
Click the 'Like This' link as in the past.
You will see your facebook insights for this page.
At the top right, just above the graph, you will see a link that says "SEE LIKES" ... click it!
That was easy, simply never described by the fb peeps. The other way you can do this is a bit more involved the very first time you do it, however you can bookmark it and always see it with one click in the future.
The best ways to See Who 'Likes' Your Facebook Page.
You can still get this important info using this little technique to see who is linking to your page:.
- First, you have to find your facebook page id (skip to step 8 if you already understand your id).
- Browse to the facebook page that you wish to see who your fans are.
- Right click and select 'View Source' or 'Page Source'.
- Hit cmd+ f to browse (ctrl+ f if using a pc).
- Enter this into the search field:/ feeds/page. php?id=.
- Right away following the,/ feeds/page. php?id=, is a string of numbers, this is your facebook page id.
- Emphasize and copy the page id number and wait somewhere.
- Copy and paste this link into your address bar https://www.facebook.com/browse/page_fans/?page_id=XXXXXXXXX.
- Replace the XXXXXXXX with your page id number that you simply saved.
- Click go into.
FACEBOOK TIMELINE UPDATE!
When you upgrade your facebook page to the brand-new Timeline design, you will be able to easily see the list of your facebook fans. As with the former list, you will just be able to see the most recent 500 people or pages who have liked your page. To see who your facebook fans are, browse to your facebook page. Scroll up the the admin panel. You will see a "NEW LIKE" tab with a sneak peek of the last 4 who have liked your page. There is a 'See All' link, which will make the other 496 visible. Use the drop down menu to toggle between 'individuals' and 'pages'.
Now you have the very same list that you are utilized to seeing when clicking the 'Like this' facebook link.
Thus the article How To See Your Followers On Facebook from us, hopefully useful thank you.