How To See Who Visits Your Facebook
There are numerous 3rd celebration software application tools which claim to do the work for you but I question their credibility. In this tutorial, I am going to inform you about a number of easy tricks which will let you know who viewed your profile the most number of times.
Technique 1 : Utilizing Google Chrome Extension
Profile visitors for facebook is a free Google chrome extension that allows you to track who sees your facebook.It works exactly what it says, but the only restriction is it just works for the chrome users so you can only track those visitors who currently have this extension installed on their chrome and visiting your profile from their chrome browser other sensible this extension will not work. So it is better to make your friends conscious about the extension and insist them to install this extension.
Ways to See Who Views Your Facebook?
1. Download Profile visitors for facebook from here in your Google chrome.
2. Now login to your facebook account, you will now notice an extra 'visitors' tab next to the left of 'house' on the leading blue bar.
3. Click on it, a popup will open showing you the current visitors of your facebook profile with time, but as I pointed out in the past, it will only reveal those visitors who have already installed the extension.
Profile visitors for facebook is a 100% free and advertisement free chrome extension. It's concept is cool and works terrific if more individuals are utilizing it.
Technique 2 : Manual Method To Check Who Visited My Facebook
1. Open Your FB timeline and copy URL-- facebook.com/abc.
2. Right click your internet browser and click "View page Source".
4. Hold CTRL+F (or Command+ F on Mac) on your keyboard, a text box appears at the right corner, in that box, type- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Don't consist of Quotes).
5. Beside that, you'll see a list of numbers, these are really profile IDs's of people or your buddies who visit your FB timeline.
6. Simply go to "facebook.com" and paste the ID number beside it with a "". For example, if the ID is abcd, you need to put it as- facebook.com/abcd.
7. The very first ID shows the one who checks out profile regularly while the last ID never visits your profile!
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on How To See Who Visits Your Facebook. Many thanks.