How To Save Videos From Facebook
There are many apps and softwares that you can install and download Facebook videos In this article, I focused on 2 basic ways to perform this job. You do not need to download and install any software or app. You can download videos on Facebook by following 2 simple approaches.
Technique 1: Downloading With the Aid of Other Sites
This is a hassle-free technique of downloading a Facebook video if you are utilizing a PC or laptop computer. Though it works on your Mobile phone as well, you might discover it a bit hard to change between websites. The most common websites for this task are getfbstuff.com, downvids.net and fbdown.net. There are lots of others however I found these trusted and simple to utilize. Here are the steps to follow-.
1. Open Facebook in a web browser. Ideally Google Chrome.
2. Right click on the desired video. It will open a context menu. From this menu select the "Show Video URL" option.
3. Right there on the top of the video, you will see the URL. Copy the link of the page by pressing CTRL+C.
4. Open another tab and enter the URL of one of these websites (getfbstuff.com, downvids.net or fbdown.net) that you wish to download videos with.
5. Paste the copied link in the area provided on the opened site in the 2nd tab and click the download button. You can do this by pushing Get in key.
6. Select the required video quality and the location on your gadget where you wish to wait.
7. Your needed video will be downloaded in a couple of seconds.
Now you don't have to scroll down your Facebook page to locate and replay a fascinating video. Download it, share or play offline anytime you want.
Technique 2: Directly from Facebook.
The 2nd method is without any app or site. You can straight download Facebook Videos by following these quick steps-.
1. Login Facebook and open the wanted video by clicking it. It will open in a new tab.
2. The video must be playing in this tab. In the URL bar, change "www" with "m" and press go into.
3. Now scroll down to the wanted video which is now opened in mobile view.
4. Play the video again here (It is vital to keep the video in playing mode).
5. Right click the video. You will observe a menu. Select "save video as".
6. You will be prompted to conserve the video on your PC or laptop through a Save Dialog Box.
7. Offer a reasonable name to the video and wait on your laptop or PC for future use.
As soon as you download the Facebook Videos on your PC or Laptop, you can quickly copy it in your mobile phone and delight in the videos even when you are offline. These are the two most convenient method to download Facebook video without risking your PC to some undependable app or software application. If we missed something easier, do not hesitate to share in the remarks box.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Save Videos From Facebook with your friends.