How To Save A Video From Facebook To Your Computer
There are numerous apps and softwares that you can install and download Facebook videos In this post, I concentrated on 2 fundamental methods to perform this task. You don't have to download and set up any software application or app. You can download videos on Facebook by following two simple methods.
Technique 1: Downloading With the Assistance of Other Websites
This is a practical method of downloading a Facebook video if you are using a PC or laptop computer. Though it works on your Smart device also, you may find it a bit tough to change in between webpages. The most common sites for this job are getfbstuff.com, downvids.net and fbdown.net. There are numerous others but I discovered these reputable and simple to use. Here are the steps to follow-.
1. Open Facebook in a web browser. Ideally Google Chrome.
2. Right click on the desired video. It will open a context menu. From this menu pick the "Show Video URL" alternative.
3. Right there on the top of the video, you will see the URL. Copy the link of the page by pushing CTRL+C.
4. Open another tab and key in the URL of among these websites (getfbstuff.com, downvids.net or fbdown.net) that you wish to download videos with.
5. Paste the copied link in the area given on the opened site in the second tab and click the download button. You can do this by pushing Get in key.
6. Select the needed video quality and the area on your gadget where you desire to wait.
7. Your needed video will be downloaded in a couple of seconds.
Now you don't have to scroll down your Facebook page to locate and replay an interesting video. Download it, share or play offline anytime you wish.
Technique 2: Straight from Facebook.
The second approach lacks any app or site. You can directly download Facebook Videos by following these quick steps-.
1. Login Facebook and open the wanted video by clicking it. It will open in a brand-new tab.
2. The video needs to be playing in this tab. In the URL bar, replace "www" with "m" and push get in.
3. Now scroll down to the wanted video which is now opened in mobile view.
4. Play the video again here (It is necessary to keep the video in playing mode).
5. Right click on the video. You will observe a menu. Select "save video as".
6. You will be prompted to conserve the video on your PC or laptop through a Save Dialog Box.
7. Provide a sensible name to the video and wait on your laptop computer or PC for future use.
As soon as you download the Facebook Videos on your PC or Laptop computer, you can quickly copy it in your smartphone and delight in the videos even when you are offline. These are the two most convenient way to download Facebook video without risking your PC to some unreliable app or software. If we missed something simpler, do not hesitate to share in the comments box.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Save A Video From Facebook To Your Computer with your friends.